Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thing #21: Podcasts and Audio Books

Perhaps this was not the task to attempt at 12:30AM.  I'm exhausted, confused, and embarrassed at my pitiful book preview.  I guess my creativity is already asleep.  

On the bright side, I thought Audacity was pretty cool.  I didn't even realize that my mac had a microphone connected.  Hmmm...I guess that shows how little I know about computers.     ;)   In my exhausted state, I forgot to use Switchpod, so it took me forever to figure out how to set up a link.  Reading directions actually helps.   

I'm not proud of my end result, but I've learning the process, and I'm happy about that.  

I think I'm going to bed now. Enough!

http://www.switchpod.com/users/milkdudly/Wave.wav

1 comment:

bookeatersclub said...

Just think what you can do with this with the collaboration of your students! What a challenge, but what fun...