Sunday, July 27, 2008

Thing #23: Summarize Your Thoughts About This Program

I've gotten so much out of 23 Things!  I feel like I've spent much more than 18 hours on these projects, but I've learned a lot.  I'm really excited about this experience and I would highly recommend it to anyone!

1.  My favorite exercise was using the Image Generator.  Fun and clever!   

2.  Although I thought I was relatively tech savvy, this program taught me that I have a lot to learn.  Most of the 23 Things were new to me.  Clearly, there is always more to learn!  In order to keep up with the advancements in technology, I need to be a lifelong learner.

3.  I had a difficult time with the podcasts and audio books.  However, I'm impressed (and shocked!) that I learned the basics, and I'd like to continue playing with this.

4.  Some things had TONS of explanation and help, but I felt like others were lacking support.  Again, I was very overwhelmed by the podcasts and audio books, and I would have appreciated more help.  Then again, I guess I could have asked for help by commenting on others' pages.  Oh well.  

5.  Yes, I would definitely participate in a program like this in the future!

6.  Gratifying

Thank you for this experience!

1 comment:

bookeatersclub said...

Congratulations on completing your "23 Things!" You have obviously learned from this experience and your constructive criticism is valuable.

Enjoy the rest of your summer!