Monday, June 16, 2008

Thing #10: Image Generator


Make your own free clipart like this @ www.TXT2PIC.com with free web based tools (hundreds of image generators that run through a web broswer, no software to buy or install).
Made with free image tools @ TXT2PIC.com

Customized Football Jersey - ImageChef.com

Clearly, I've had way too much fun with Thing #10. I can't believe that there's so much I can do online (for free) that I didn't know existed. Exciting!!!

I can definitely see that this will be fun to use with my students. It would be a great addition to projects. In fact, an occasional image would be fun on any of their papers. I'll keep these creative resources in mind.


6 comments:

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I am amazed at all the cool things available online. Now I'll be curious how many of these are blocked at my school....

Weedin said...

I'm wondering the same thing. Can we actually use these sites at school???

bookeatersclub said...

"Thing" 10 provided too many things that were fun! Everything I tried from school was not blocked. But, things can change. Remember to use the feature that allows you to request that a website be unblocked.

Weedin said...

Oooh, I didn't even know it was possible to request that a site be unblocked. Good to know!

Cindy Schulze said...

That's a great idea to leave some images on your students papers. I was thinking of using some of them to create signs or images for my student library aides.

Cindy Schulze said...

That's a great idea to leave some images on your students papers. I was thinking of using some of them to create signs or images for my student library aides.