Friday, June 27, 2008

Thing #14: Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites

Technorati seems like a great way to find blogs of interest. Then again, I thought it was interesting to look at the Top 100 list of blogs. Definitely not my idea of interesting. However, as the woman on the video said, those on the Top 100 probably just post the most, not implying that they are the most interesting. I guess that makes sense.

On a side note, I claimed my blog, so we'll see if more people visit my blog.

2 comments:

bookeatersclub said...

Most of the other Library2Play participants have been reluctant about Technorati. Good to read that you found it useful for you.

chef stef815 said...

M.D., this is from your neighbor down the hall at school. Your blog is great. I am only on Thing 8! You have a month to finish this before the wedding. Your avatar is cute. chef stef