Sunday, June 15, 2008

Thing #9: Blogs and News Feeds

Okay, I think I'm blogged out! A bit too much for me.

I found Google Blog Search approachable, easy, and very helpful. I've used Atomic Learning during the school year and I've also found that helpful. The other sites (Syndic8, Technorati, Topix) were too overwhelming.

I actually found some really great feeds that have helped in planning my trip to Italy. I've been looking for a hotel in Monterosso al Mare in Cinque Terre, Italy, and it's been really helpful getting reviews of the hotels. What a great resource in planning a trip!

3 comments:

Blue Eyes blogging said...

Italy!!! How exciting! Please share all the details--through your blog of course!

Weedin said...

Getting so excited about Italy!!! We're starting in Cinque Terre, and then we'll spend the rest of our time in Florence. This is my dream trip, and it will make an incredible honeymoon. And the countdown begins... :)

bookeatersclub said...

Italy seems to be a common denominator in several of the Library2Play summer bloggers. Some seem to be just dreaming, but a honeymoon in Italy - how marvelous.