Saturday, June 21, 2008

Thing #11: LibraryThing

I think Library Thing was created just for me! I'm in heaven--an entire website dedicated to book dorks like me. I love it!

I added 8 of my favorite books, all of which I gave perfect ratings. I had so much fun reading about what others thought about my favorite books. In fact, I always want to talk about what I'm reading, but I feel like most people are too busy for that. But now there is an entire website of people wanting to talk about books. Woo hoo!

I also thought it was really interesting to explore some of the different groups. I particularly liked the group 1001 Books To Read Before You Die. Again, I know I'm a dork, but I don't want to miss out on a good book. And I figure that with so many people sharing their opinions on the best books, this is my best shot at always finding something great to read.

I love it!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess you've got your copy of Arukiyomi's spreadsheet for the 1001 list?

If not, head to http://johnandsheena.co.uk/books

happy reading!

bookeatersclub said...

Thanks to arukiyomi for sharing the 1001 list...very interesting!